Thursday 29 April 2010

Booking Through Thursday - Restrictions

Restrictions April 29, 2010

God* comes to you and tells you that, from this day forward, you may only read ONE type of book–one genre–period, but you get to choose what it is. Classics, Science-Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Cookbooks, History, Business … you can choose, but you only get ONE.
What genre do you pick, and why?
*Whether you believe in God or not, pretend for the purposes of this discussion that He is real.

Oh my Goodness - heartbreak - just one type of book!!
Torn between women's 19th century classics or modern thrillers.
Do I go with classic writting or new stories.

OK I'd have to abandon the classic which I love to re-read and go for 21st century thrillers!

Good job I'm a Buddhist - so I wouldn't have to choose!!!!